Thursday, April 3, 2014


Sisters,


Here are the attachments that I promised. Please send the corrections to the contacts list. [Not posted here for obvious privacy reasons so check your emails.]

I will send the Mother's Day Banquet info after I have checked on the budget and get a reply from the third person I asked to volunteer to co-chair with Annette and Sister Nona.

Meanwhile, use either the large or small cards to invite sisters to our next meeting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

If you have trouble signing up on our web blog page, let me know and I will see if I can add you.

Oh! And speaking of cards, I was trying to include as much as possible in an abbreviated meeting and had Sister Peggy's card at the front of my notebook--yet it still slipped my mind to mention it. So a thousand apologies to Sister Peggy and I have attached her card to share with you all.

 ADDENDUM: While  composing this communication, I called the church and sister Lydia has confirmed the $$ cuts. There is $0 for the Mother's Day Banquet $0 for Fellowship and $335 for the graduates/retirees' breakfast. SO--we have some decisions to make concerning the MD Banquet:
  • money needs to be raised by donations or
  • charge  for the MD Banquet with pre-paid tickets,
  • or do not have a MD Banquet this year and prepare for next year.
YSIC,
Kathy Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment