Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Re: Sisterhood Meeting

Sisters,

I located my calendar and the breakfast is scheduled for the Sunday after our last meeting May-- 18!  *:-O surprise. I took the liberty of making a request to move it back to May 25 which I noticed had no church activities scheduled. 

I have attached the agenda I could not print for last evening with what we discussed added and the proposed program we decided on that I sent to Sister Miller on making the request.
Also attached are invitation cards for Sisterhood. Each time a sister attends a meeting as a result of your invitation, with a card with your name on the back, I will put those cards in a hopper and pull for door prizes during a meeting. Is that exciting or what? *:) happy

Thank you all for your cooperation, your prayers, and your smiles.... and remember: Listening is an act of LOVE! *:x lovestruck

YSIC,
Kathy

P.S. If I've inadvertently left anything off please feel free to remind me.  Don't forget to sign up at http://mountpilgrimsisterhood.blogspot.com/

Sisters,

I am looking forward to seeing you tonight at 6pm.
Tonight we will discuss the graduate/retirees' breakfast. I did not hear from volunteers for this event so I would like for each of you to pray over taking this task. We should also briefly discuss the Dallas conference.

We will also have our first in the series of fun unity activities: LISTENING

Please go to our blog at this link: http://mountpilgrimsisterhood.blogspot.com/
 On the right side panel scroll down a bit until you see the word "Followers" and click on "Join This Site." Everything posted about Sisterhood will come to your box and you can post comments and questions without filling up each other's boxes.

See you tonight!

YSIC,
Kathy Michael







No comments:

Post a Comment