Monday, March 11, 2019

Reminder!

We've had a lot  of things go on this past week with the anniversaries! I have some great pictures that Sister Peggy sent to me. I may have them downloaded to this post sometime tomorrow. It involves getting them from one device to another.

We , the Sisterhood. have meeting tomorrow evening at 6:00PM so please spread the word.

We will return to Southern Grind Cofe another time. Meanwhile, think of the perfect time for most of us to see the movie Green Book together. I had to see it last week but I want to go again with my sisters! No spoilers from me, though!  We will also do late lunch at a place where the majority chooses.
See you Tuesday, March 12 at 6PM!

YSIC,
Kathy Michael

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe by typing your email address over there in the right sidebar. --->


**************************************************************************
Addendum
Below are the photos from the dinner held in Sister Billberry's honor, organized by Sister Nona Haynes. Photo credits to Sister Peggy Wallace. Great job, sisters!










No comments:

Post a Comment