Monday, April 8, 2019

Sisterhood Reminder for April 9, 2019

Sisterhood meeting is tomorrow evening, Sisters.

I know we decided to see Green Book together but when I found the date that we could go my husband said it was already on PPV on DTV.  I'd like to suggest the just released movie starring Taraji P. Henson The Best of Enemies. It is playing at Movie Tavern which is the closets theater to us. Click the link to see a synopsis. 
Sister Doris Hawkins has called me to ask if the Sisterhood would like to participate in the Prayer Breakfast again. I informed her that we would discuss it at meeting and I would let her know what the membership says. Since I was out I was not aware if we had already chosen this activity or if we are on the calendar for Mother's Day Luncheon.
Now that it's April, it's time for lunch or dinner at Applebee's
See you tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm, Sisters!

I love you; God loves you... and there is nothing you can do about it!
Kathy Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment